Besides, during the same period, was a Member of the Board of Directors of such companies as
- "Arkhangelsk Sea Trade Port",
- "Energomekhanichesky works",
- "Pavlovsk Silicate Brick Fabrics",
- "Predportovy Mills".
- ELRDF (Europa Lenstroy Russia Development Fund) - private equity fund;
- St.-Petersburg Central Managing Company (Management services to Russian Mutual Funds and Pension Funds);
- Mutual Investment Fund " Lenstroymaterialy ";
- Non-government Pension Fund "Lenstroymaterialy";
- The specialized Departments of Financial consulting in Asset management for Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies, Non-government Pension funds, Banks, Industrial Enterprises, Private Investors;
- Department of Tax Planning and Financial Development;
- Client-relations Department;
- Develop accounting policy for operations with clients' assets;
- Agency for Marketing, Information and Advertising;
- A Group of Financial marketing for monitoring of financial markets;
- Video studio equipped with all required facilities.
After August, 1998 when MFK-Renaissance Group split into MFK Bank and Renaissance Company - moved to MFK Bank where worked over special projects in Mergers and Acquisitions within interests of Interros Goup.
In June, 2000 created own company - Joint-Stock Company "Corporation of Technologies and Investments K".
The company specializes in:
- Project finance;
- Merges & Acquisitions;
- Strategic planning
- Financial planning
- Exits from investments;
- Methodical, technical and legal support.